Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 9am
General Start begins promptly at 9 a.m. on September 26, 2015 for runners. If you anticipate needing more that 2 hours and 45 minutes to complete the course, we will be offering an Early Start at 8:15 a.m.
If you register for Early Start and complete the course in less than 2 hours and 20 minutes, you will be disqualified.
- Technical t-shirts, provided by SweatVac, for all pre-registered runners
- 6 water stations stocked with water and Gatorade Endurance; PowerBar PowerGels will be available on course at miles 6 and 10
- Great post-race food including baked chicken, ziti, salad and desserts
- Custom "piggie" finisher medals from Ashworth Awards
- Electronic bib tag timing by Bay State Race Services.
- Great post-race raffle prizes
Top 3 overall male and female runners and 3 deep in 5 year age divisions (18 and under, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70 +).
The 2015 Hogsback Half Marathon is the RRCA Connecticut Half Marathon State Champship. In addition to our traditional awards, we will be crowning male and female RRCA Half-Marathon State Champions in the following divisions: Open (39 and Under), Masters (40-49), Grand Masters (50-59) and Senior (60+) Awards will
Event Details and Schedule
Early packet pick up will take place in West Hartford on Friday September 25, 2014. We will email all regsitered runners with details as we get closer to race day.
Packet pickup begin at 7 a.m. on race day (September 26, 2014).
Early Start at 8:15 a.m.
General Start at 9 a.m.
Post-Race Celebration Begins - 10:30 a.m.
Awards Ceremony & Raffles - 11:30 a.m.
Until September 18th, 2015, you may directly transfer your registration to either the 2016 Hogsback Half Marathon, the 2016 Solstice Sprint 5k or the 2016 Quarter Marathon. Email Kelly Burns Gallagher to request a transfer.
After September 18th, 2015, no transfers will be allowed.